Operational Controller (f/m)
Would you like to be responsible for several tasks such as to assure and contribute to an end to end processes of relevant customers, counterparties, DSO's and TSO's, which includes the complete deal life cycle from deal entry, invoice preparation, operational readiness, data reconciliations, invoicing, rec-onciliation invoicing, clearance of sales and purchase invoice cash flows etc.? Than this could be your next challenge!
What you will do
- Participate in monthly billing cycle by assuring on time and correct invoicing and managing all invoicing and validation aspects
- In charge of all incoming booking and validation requests as well as deal maintenance
- Support inquiries and resolutions of billing disputes and any other requests related to the rele-vant processes in a timely manner
- Close collaboration with the wider pan-European billing team and the local Front-Office
What you bring & who you are
- Higher education in Business Management, Administration or Technology (university/university of applied sciences)
- 1-3 years of relevant industry experience in energy trading and sales
- Basic knowledge of the energy and financial markets (billing processes, contract mapping, trad-ing products)
- Good understanding of processes, quality assurance and efficiency optimization
- Good understanding of operational risk management
- Proficient in French, business fluent in English (C1/C2)
What we offer
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
About the team
This is a great role for an operational controller, who is a great team player and equally passionate about analysis as well as coming up with on initiatives. Our teams think and work in an interdisciplinary way and are closely connected at national and international level. This role is ideal for somebody who enjoys working in both analytical as well as entrepreneurial ways. We offer you an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment in which you can actively contribute your strengths to help ensure the success of Axpo.
Information about the recruitment process
Checking application documents and pre-selection
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.