What you will do
• Creating profit by taking positions in own proprietary intraday trading strategy portfolio within internal market and risk limits.
• Develop fundamental models for intraday price forecasting
• Expand operations into new markets/borders and towards new business cases
• Trading hourly and standard products – base, peak, and off-peak in the intraday market.
• Responsible for Intraday OTC and exchange trading primarily in the Southeastern and further expand it into other European power Markets
• Responsible for obtaining cross-border capacity for Intraday power trading
• Actively look for opportunities to develop and manage virtual PPA for the company from renewable sources – hydro, solar, wind, biomass, etc.
• Develop and maintain relationships with a range of counterparties, TSO's and local exchanges
• Communicate and cooperate closely with other trading desks and actively share market information and analysis
What you bring & who you are• University graduate
• Several years of trading experience in European Intraday power markets with a proven successful track record
• Outstanding commercial understanding of the Eastern European Energy Markets (CWE +)
• Very high analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Knowledge of programming languages is a plus
• Working experience on the Single Intraday Coupling (XBID) platform