Software engineer (C#, SQL, Angular)
- Axpo Solutions follows a startup-like approach with dynamic and agile developments
- An horizontal team approach allows everyone to suggest new ideas and technologies to use
- You will be working on core components of the whole application ecosystem.
- Possibility to touch on many different technologies and suggest new ones to solve specific business problems
- New projects do come up regularly, as well as new custom made tools to cover certain business needs
- Applications try to seize new business opportunities and are critical for internal users
- A lot of exposure to business knowledge by working closely with many different teams within the company
- Work with leadership, business and engineering stakeholders to build out best in class products
- Work closely with colleagues in Spain and across Europe to meet agreed targets and deliverables
- Take over responsibility for applications (System Responsible IT)
- We encourage and sponsor training courses to learn new technologies
- University degree in computer science
- Proven experience in C# and Angular as well as API Design and Development, Database technologies MS SQL
- NET programming skills, Strong .NET framework knowledge (Visual Studio)
- Front End: Angular
- Good English skills, spoken and written
- Financial / Commodity industry experience is a big plus. Experience using Software lifecycle tools such as Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Octopus
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologiesand techniques
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo