Senior Manager International VAT f/m
- Support and advise the business areas in VAT matters, including the group companies abroad
- Monitor compliance with internal VAT standards regarding operational business
- Ensure a VAT related risk management
- Oversee all VAT compliance matters for local and EU-law, including periodic VAT reporting
- Work in VAT related international projects
- Bachelor or master's degree in economics or law or equivalent education
- Degree in indirect tax (CH or EU)
- More than 5 years working experience within an international group and/or tax advisory firm
- Fluency in English and German, any additional language is a plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good Teamplayer with a goal and result oriented personality
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo