SME Sales Manager
- Driving the External Sales Channels and delivering on PnL annual targets of Sales Partners
- Designing, growing and managing effective initiatives to rate, coach/appraise, train and incentivize the Company's external sales channels
- Introducing and systematization of KPI reporting: monthly / quarterly / annually
- Managing credit risk related to retail customer portfolio in line with Company's risk management policies
- Efficient collaboration with sales-related staff and agents, as well as other functions of the business, within Poland but also internationally
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external standards and processes
- University Degree in Business, Administration, or other field
- Several years of experience in Sales, Business Development or similar functions
- Industry background in power or gas preferred, similar industries can be considered
- Very strong commercial drive with great focus on both financial targets as well as customer experience and satisfaction
- Excellent communication and influecing skills, both verbally as well as in writing, good English skills
- Solid experience in project and change management, eagerness to continuously improve ways of working
- Experienced people Manager
Senior HR Manager Recruiting
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo