- Develop and implement models for risk measuring and reporting (R, Python)
- Enhance the framework, processes and tools for risk management and business intelligence
- Perform daily analysis and reporting of P&L and risk measures
- Perform in-depth analyses of selected topics for various stakeholders in the company
- Analyze complex transactions and assess their risk profile
- Drive and test new system implementations (reporting systems, accounting etc.)
- Travel requirements: there will be a few weeks introduction time in Switzerland, afterwards occasional travel
- University degree with top grade in a field such as Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other with a sound numerical background
- Experience in development using coding-languages such as R, Python, C#
- Knowledge of applied statistical & financial methods and modelling; Knowledge of Accounting is also an asset
- Solid understanding of financial instruments (Futures, Swaps, Forwards, Options) and their valuation
- Experience in financial risk management and/or energy/commodity trading sector is beneficial
- Fluent in English
Senior HR Manager Recruiting
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo