Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Preparation and submission of reports for gas and power trading activities towards the respective country authorities on regular basis
- Daily communication and recurrent meetings with the key external stakeholders such as Energy Regulators, local country legal advisors as well as intermediators
- Proactive monitoring on the Regulatory landscape changes within the countries of responsibility
- Daily collaboration with internal stakeholders in regards to data extraction, quality check, compliance and IT support
- Other reporting support related to the department daily operations
- University degree preferably Legal, Energy law or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience in the area of data management and reporting ideally in Energy sector
- Very good knowledge in the area of Energy /Commodity Market
- Excellent command of English language. Second foreign language shall be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel). Basic/ Advanced knowledge in ENDUR or other relevant Trading Platforms is a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-management and problem solving skills
HR Generalist Axpo Bulgaria
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo