Pricing and Forecasting Analyst
TasksLong and Short Term Portfolio Forecasting:
- Based on the consumers yearly load curves will create the best long term forecast to reduce imbalance costs
- Based on the portfolio last days consume will create the best short term forecast to reduce imbalance costs
- Report imbalance portfolio monthly cost
- Monitoring of Hedge of fixed price customers. Development of tools/strategies to minimize volume and market risk
- Pricing of power and gas supply offers for large industry customers, based on their con-sumption forecast and all associated costs
- Maintenance and update forecast of ancillary services costs, grid losses, market prices, customers consume profiles and power period calendars
- Price support for KAMs by analyzing feedback and competitors offers
- University degree in Engineering, Physics or Math
- 1/2 year of experience in energy sector is a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Excel advanced level
- Electricity market basic know-how
- Programming and math modelling skills is a plus
- Good English, spoken and written (B2)
No agencies please. Candidates to apply through our online system. Thank you.
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo