- Approach gas and power markets actively with product ideas from generation to closing via usual platforms for standard deals to more complex, structured transactions
- Develop new business models or set ups to respond to the regulatory changes in the market;
- Develop business models, statistical analyses, pricing and hedging strategies for exploiting cross border opportunities;
- Systematically identify, develop, negotiate and execute standard (financial or physical) and complex transactions (local & regional)
- Market the company portfolio strategy optimization and development
- Develop market opinion related to market developments, trends, opportunities and threats and communicate with the divisional senior management.
- Strong collaboration with counterparties and internal stakeholders
- Minimum of three years of relevant industry experience in commercial outreach, business development and ability to close deals
- Being a commercial role, a sense of human contact with network building and negotiation skills is very necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Romanian and English, including effective presentation skills and the ability to address customer requirements and concerns
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to summarize and extract value from big volumes of information.
- A sense of urgency, and a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on approach
- High level of integrity and thrive on the challenges of a highly regulated but rapidly evolving, and complex market
- Solid commercial mindset to balance customer and business needs to develop long-term power & gas purchase agreements or alternate structured solutions
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo