Junior Solution Engineer ETRM
- Operation, maintenance, and stability of the ETRM (Energy Trading Risk Management) platform from both a functional and a technical perspective, including but not limited to the Openlink Endur backbone
- Point of contact for all production issues encountered by the business
- Ownership (not execution) of the EoD workflow, price feeds, and delivery of critical reporting both in Openlink and in the data warehouse and other downstream systems (SAP, subsidiary trading systems)
- Supporting integration and production platforms
- Analysis and resolution of daily issues (mostly Back office Operations)
- Testing, validation, and installation of new application releases
- User and vendor management and communication
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in application management and configuration
- Experience within Energy trading utility business
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Proactive and solution finding approach
- Able to work in a very dynamic and pressurized environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo