IT Infrastructure Specialist with Cloud Focus
- Managing the infrastructure requests for Trading Information Management and strategically shaping and developing infrastructure improvements
- Supporting infrastructure requirements toward Corporate Information Management
- Developing new infrastructure services, defining group infrastructure standards and driving the infrastructure sourcing strategy
- Working in partnership with delivery teams to ensure new project infrastructure requirements are met and implemented
- Building blueprints, templates to insure automation and reproducibility
- Hands on support on Azure
- Degree in computer science
- Industry experience in hybrid cloud environments (Develop cloud native resp. hybrid solutions, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Technical, security and governance skills around MS Azure
- Industry Expert knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards and the principles of service delivery
- Experience in managing infrastructure sourcing and provision from 3rd party providers
- Fluent in English, good knowledge in German is an advantage
Being in daily contact with our development teams, you will be able to help us during our transition to Site Reliability Engineering and more integrated DevOps teams.
As you will be part of building our new operational team in Madrid, this role can evolve into a mix of technical hands-on, IT processes management (SLA ownership) and management.
No agencies please. Candidates to apply through our online system. Thank you.
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo