Flow Trader Nordic Power
- Hedging of flow transactions in line with Axpo Nordic's hedging strategy and mandates. Trading on the various exchanges and in the OTC/ brokered markets.
- Communicating directly with external clients and with Axpo Nordic originators in Oslo, Malmö and Helsinki. Giving market updates and discussing market opportunities and potential new transactions.
- Timely and accurately pricing of simpler deal structures in Nordic Power and Elcertificates
- Focusing on service level, availability and speed. Pricing strategy defined in cooperation with the rest of the Structured Trading team and Origination teams.
- Contributing to the development of pricing tools, routines and pricing channels.
- Efficient cooperation with other front office colleagues, but also with back and middle office functions
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, engineering or a related field or equivalent related work experience.
- At least 3-5 years in a similar commercial position, good knowledge of financial and/or physical commodities markets
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Above the average analytical skills, ability to deal with high levels of complexity (numerical, systems, processes)
- Big commercial drive, eagerness to detect and explore untapped opportunities
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
This newly created role is part of the Axpo Nordic Structured Trading Team in Oslo. Its main focus lies on the timely and accurately processing of internal and external pricing requests on an ad hoc basis. The position represents a great opportunity to join Axpo's successful Nordic trading team.
Senior HR Manager Recruiting
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo