Business Support Specialist
- Handling and maintaining structured commodity transactions in coordination with Trading, Origination, Risk and Back Office at the headquarters
- Cross-border specialist for deal implementation in ETRM systems
- ETRM system specialist (ENDUR and bespoke systems)
- Close co-operation with the relevant front teams & other departments (Traders, Originators, risk, scheduling, accounting and others
- Communication with auction platforms, TSOs and counter parties
- Understand the entire energy market in East- & South-East Europe
- Make sure that all processes and compliant directives are fulfilled
- 2-3 years of experience in structuring/managing of energy wholesale market products or energy trading business development
- Master degree or equivalent educational background (Engineering, Mathematics or Finance is a plus)
- Experience in working with Trading & Origination teams
- Analytical and hands-on problem solving mind-set
- Good with IT, systems and processes, knowledge of energy related IT-systems like ENDUR a plus
- English & any local language in Eastern Europe is a plus
HR Generalist Axpo Bulgaria
Checking application documents and pre-selection Open or Close
When we receive your application we (Recruiting Team link) check your documents. If your motivation, qualifications and work experience fit the job profile, you're already a step closer.
Video interview Open or Close
For some functions, we carry out staggered video interviews before the first meeting. You will be able to answer our questions by video, and you decide on the time and place.
Meeting you in person Open or Close
We now look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. You'll have the opportunity to learn more about Axpo and get more detailed information about the job. Depending on the function, you will be given a sample task to complete, or we'll draw up a job-related personality profile with you. You may be invited to an assessment centre. A meeting with the team is also an option. In the final stage we'll make you a fair offer in line with standard wages.
Three tips Open or Close
Tip 1: A well prepared dossier and pertinent covering letter help us to learn more about your skills.
Tip 2: In your interview be open and genuine. This helps us to get an accurate picture of you, and also helps you to find out if Axpo is for you.
Tip 3: Asks questions in the interview and clarify any outstanding points.
About usThe Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
More information about Axpo
Further open positions at Axpo