Manager ETRM Spain
As a Manager ETRM at Axpo, you will find a responsible position in an innovative and dynamic environment. We provide you with an entrepreneurial scope for decision making: You will work independently, perceive chances and realize them in a responsible manner. Therewith, every employee generates an added value to Axpo. You will receive a targeted technical guidance and a cultural integration into your field of work as well as into Axpo. We offer attractive working and employment conditions within an international and intercultural, professional environment.
What you will do
- Operation, maintenance, development and stability of the ETRM platform, including but not limited to the Openlink Endur backbone
- Point of contact for production issues encountered by the business
- Point of contact for the ETRM team globally
- End-to-end understanding and execution of change requests
- Continuous Improvement of IT and business processes and the implementation of those processes in IT systems
- Analysis and resolution of business issues (Trading, Risk, Operations)
- Business analysis and consulting for short term projects
- Testing, validation, and installation of new application releases
- User Management and communication
- Built and manage a new team to satisfy the service requests
What you bring & who you are
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experince in similar positions
- 2 years minimum experience in managing small to medium sized teams
- Understanding and experience within Energy trading utility business
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Experience in application management and configuration or / and development
- User or support experience with complex enterprise software applications (ideally Endur but also any ETRM/FTRM/CTRM system or SAP, Oracle Financials, etc.)
- Understanding and experience within Energy trading utility business• Experience with Openlink Endur v8.0 or later is a plus
- Business knowledge in the areas of ETRM/FTRM/CTRM is a plus
- Programming experience (C, Java, VB, .NET, OpenJVS, AVS) and databases (MSSQL) is a plus
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills enjoying reproducing issues and solving complex challenging prob-lems
- Proactive and solution-oriented approach
What we offer
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
About the team
You will be responsible of creating a new department in Spain and will be part of an international team, working closely with experienced professionals and ensuring high level of communication and work transparency. We will provide you with an entrepreneurial scope for decision making. You will work independently, perceiving chances for improvement and realize them in a responsible manner.